Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
You have experience with OutSystems or want to learn and develop this technology - OutSystems knowledge is not a must.
You have experience as a senior developer and architect: you can outline the architecture of complex applications taking into account all non-functional requirements such as security, performance, scalability, ... and you can also communicate this to the team.
With your expertise you have a clear view on the (technical) risks and you foresee strategies to mitigate them.
You have a broad knowledge of and experience with Web and Database technologies, communication protocols, integration techniques, distributed systems, DevOps, security, ....
- O.O., design patterns, domain-driven design, refactoring and unit testing are very familiar concepts to you.
- Scrum and eXtreme Programming are two Agile development methodologies that you apply with pleasure and knowledge.
- You immediately feel at home in the result-oriented, no-nonsense approach of a growing company like Cegeka.
- You are a strong communicator, both within your team and to the customer.
- If you have no knowledge of OutSystems yet, we offer you a learning path and support from our OutSystems teams.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where new fresh ideas and initiatives can be started up.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and together we look at how we can help you develop further.
- Learning and sharing knowledge are central, so we offer numerous initiatives: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium (electrical) company car of a mobility budget, meal vouchers, interesting group and hospitalisation insurance, cell phone subscription, fixed expense allowance and powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a good work/life balance.
- Compose your own remuneration package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
- You work hybrid; a combination of home work and personal contacts with the customer and at our offices in Antwerp, Ghent, Leuven or Hasselt.
- Steering the architecture, design and development of innovative OutSystems development projects for customers. Both for mid-scale and large-scale applications.
- You develop complex OutSystems business applications. You do this together with a team of driven professionals.
- Hands-on development and coaching of developers via pair programming is key.
- You communicate with customers and assist in writing RFP’s.
- You start up innovation centers around the latest trends within your field.
- You build applications from the low-code platform OutSystems with a focus on high quality that generate extra business value for our customers.
- You are involved in the entire process: from analysis to the actual realization.
- You create careful impact analyses and come up with quality solutions.
- You focus on performance, continuity, security and user friendliness.
- You are a member of a passionate Agile team: continuous learning & improvement are central here.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
architect, development, outsystems, agile
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.